Friday, March 04, 2011

My Little Big Girl

I saw this sign at the Magic House last week when I was there with the first graders.


Um...yeah.  That pretty much sums it up.

I don't know when it happened.  But, my shy, quiet, sweet Eva Bean has turned into a non-stop, question-asking chatter-box.

Her teacher even commented on how she LOVES to talk now.  She isn't disruptive or not paying attention because of it, but she's just come into this cute, talkative personality. 

Some days I love it.  Other days...not so much.

Regardless of the chatter, I know it means she's on track developmentally and that little brain of hers is working, working, working.

Eva has really grown-up over the last few months.  I look at her now and see a little girl.  She's not a baby anymore. 



I should have suspected this when she announced "I heart Justin Bieber!"

She will be such a great big sister.  I heart Eva!

0 comments: