Tuesday, February 08, 2011

It's A.....

BABY!  And an active, healthy one at that.  The ultrasound technician was awesome, except for the part where she couldn't see the sex of the baby.  I really wanted to know!  But then she fixed everything by saying she already knew and then s-l-oooo-w-l-y typed the following:

That's right!  Another girl.  Three girls now.  She's beautiful already!  Alex was slightly disappointed.  He had a major breakdown of heartbreaking, sobbing, aligator tears. He really thought he was getting a brother.  And he had all of us believing it would be a boy, too.  But we have a beautiful baby girl to look forward to. 

Sisters are so much fun, and I know this from experience.  My sisters are my best friends.  I'm so glad my girls will get that experience.  I would love for Alex to have the experience of a brother as well, but who  knows what the future holds.  I do know that he will forever be the "prince" in his sisters eyes.

I can't wait to start looking at nursery ideas and bibs and blankets and little pink dresses.  I'm super stoked to get my neice, Ruth's, entire wardrobe.  I love all things girly.

Chris and I have thrown a few names around, but nothing has stuck yet.  The more kids you have and the more kids you know makes this decision much more stressful.   Plus, the input from the kids is never-ending.

I'm ridiculously excited.

More precious pictures:




0 comments: