Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Faith...

I don't really know where to start with this post. I know I'm not ready to talk about what I need to talk about right here, right now.  I know I will need to talk about it here, but right now it's not about me.  It's one of those things that shake you to the core.  I'm still trying to figure it all out, but it's not mine to figure out. 

I do know this.  I believe in miracles.  I believe in God and His legions of angels.  I know their intercession is why I'm here writing this now instead of preparing for something so unspeakable at this time.  I know with faith and trust and prayer this day in our life will prepare us for future blessings. 

Thank you, God!  I don't know what is next to come but I know all things are possible through you.

"Sometimes the best that can happen is going to seem like the worst."

0 comments: