Thursday, November 25, 2010

Gratitude

Happy Thanksgiving. I have so much to be thankful for this year. Primarily, God's goodness. He has been working miracles in my life a lot recently. I try to thank Him often, but it just doesn't seem like I can find the right words to express how truly grateful I am for the good Lord. I find myself having more and more conversations with Jesus, Mary and God on a daily basis. The more I talk, the better things get. It's like that perfect friendship. The friend that never complains, never tells you what you should do, always listens and just does the nicest things...things that make you stop and say, "huh, that must of been Jesus."

This year I give thanks to our Lord, God Almighty.  Whom all things are possible and nothing should be feared.

0 comments: