Monday, November 29, 2010

It's Official

I had my first baby doctor appointment today and everything went as expected...including a two hour wait and a quick panic attack while locating someone to pick up Eva from school.

Since our insurance sucks, I didn't get to do any of the baby stuff.  Instead, I had to do my yearly exam including pap smear and have to go back for the baby checking.  Apparently, our insurance won't cover both exams in the same visit.  Yay!  She did check my uterus and confirm that I am definitely pregnant....and then proceeded to freak me the heck out, AGAIN!

So either, A) my period in September was non-exsistent or messed up B) this baby is gonna be a biggin or C) there's more than one baby making a home in there.

Umm...what?  More than one baby? Hell no...you have got to be kidding me.

I'm gonna go with option A or B.

A. I'm not so good at counting sometimes and honestly with all we had going on in September, maybe I didn't have my period...although I'm certain I did.  Plus, I was working out like crazy that month so that could have messed it all up.

B. My kids have always been big babies.  Weighing in at an average of 8lbs 4oz...it is entirely possible for this one to be big too...although...my first visits with the other three always resulted in an ultra sound because she couldn't feel my uterus.

But, I'm still sticking with A or B because, seriously...twins? triplets? yeah...no.  I'm still trying to wrap my head around four kids.  We can't possibly go from three to five or more.

I'm scheduled for an ultra sound and blood work on December 13th.  During the next two weeks, I'm not going to think about option C...not in the slightest.

0 comments: