Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Favorite Time of Day

Since school has been back in session, I have been sticking to a fairly regular routine, and Eva seems to be right in step along the way.  She is awesome, and I'm so glad I have the opportunity to spend time with just her as her big sister and brother are at school.  Words cannot even describe how much I love this child and this age.  Four is just a good age to be.  She's so content...just skipping and humming makes her smile.

Naptime is our favorite part of the day.  Yes, I did say that...and yes she is four.  Eva doesn't complain or protest nap time.  She really enjoys it.  And I do to.  Although my nap is about 20 minutes to her hour and a half, I cherish that time to cuddle my baby and just absorb her being.

My sleeping baby:

0 comments: