Friday, May 15, 2009

The Garage Sale....Hornswogglers Need Not Apply

This weekend we are having our first ever Garage Sale. Chris has been working day and night to sort through our 9 years of storing EVERYTHING. I never really consider myself a pack-rat, but HOLY BEEJEBUS am I ever. Last night I begrudgingly sorted through my clothes, shoes and children's apparel. I almost had to close my eyes and just put things in the bucket. I couldn't think about what I was doing and I definitely couldn't reminisce over each item. To do so would make this task impossible. At one point I started sneezing, itching and hyperventilating....seriously having an allergic reaction to getting rid of my stuff! All in all, I think I did pretty well.

The Before:


Most of my "stored" clothes



The "KEEP" Pile

For Keeps

0 comments: