Friday, January 02, 2009

Hello, All!

As the year comes to an end and a new one begins, I'd like to take some time to reflect on where I've been and where I'd like to go. I haven't been very good at posting on a regular basis over the past few years. Each January, I promise that I will write more. I really do want to document the thoughts, feelings, progress and activities for myself and family. I want to be able to look back years from now and remember in detailed words and pictures the moments of our lives. The days seem to fly by and those precious little memories get lost in the busyness of our exisitence. Grace, Alex and Eva are growing up so fast, not to mention our neices and nephews, parents, friends and all of our other relationships that are on a constant path of evolution and change.

I am working on a few pieces to summarize and capitalize on all the moments that made up the last year for me and those whose lives I am or was a part of. My hope is that it will be posted soon.

0 comments: