Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A Dingy Fog

My goodness I'm tired. I stayed up entirely too late last night watching way too many SciFi tv shows. I'm still trying to wrap my head around all of them. What happened on Fringe? Did they operate on an asian girl with a drinking problem? Or was that House? Or The Cleaner? Or Heros? I just don't know anymore. All day long I've been trying to break out of this fog. Trying to figure out just what happened last night. It was all so intense and captivating but for some reason today I can't figure it all out. I remember everything that happened. I just can't remember who it happened to. Or something. And then throw in the vampires and the warewolves from Eclipse that I decided to needed to read before bed and I'm just a swirling mess of information not knowing who to tag it on.

Morale of this story....

Limit myself to the amount of screen time. Guess it isn't just necessary for kids.

Good thing the debate is on tonight. Can't wait!

0 comments: