Sunday, July 09, 2023

Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour

 "I had the best day with you today"! - Taylor Swift

That quote pretty much sums up the entire girls weekend and the experience of Taylor Swift.

I never considered myself a "Swiftie".  But, I am now.  She is an admirable woman and the positive energy she exudes, is contagious.  From the beautiful strong women that filled the football stadium, to the words she writes, the music she makes, the emotion and true humanly love she emits all the way down to the secret chants and friendship bracelets, Taylor Swift is the experience of a lifetime!

I'm so filled with emotions. My heart is overfilling with love and joy because I got to live this experience with my favorite girls in the world.  Grace, Eva and Layla, thank you for best day!

Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour - THE EXPERIENCE

Kansas City, MO

July 8, 2023
































0 comments: