Tuesday, January 08, 2013

New Beginnings

The holidays are over and we are in full swing into the New Year. The decorations have been put away for another year and the treadmill has made its appearance once again. The kids are back in school and I am back at work. 2013 is here.


Now what?

Well, 2012 proved to be the year of life changing decisions. I made choices I vowed I would never make. But deep down inside, I think I always knew I would have to. The hardest decisions I’ve made in my life are proving to be the most rewarding. It’s inspiring to reflect on how much I’ve grown as a person in the past year.

Although 2012 was difficult, I can only take the good from it. I never knew how much baggage and stress I was carrying around every single day…that is until it was gone.

For the first time in years, I feel like myself again. I feel free.

I know I have a long way to go in becoming the person I was created to be. But, with God as my leader, I know I will get there.

Most importantly, though, I am enjoying the journey!

1 comments:

Burun Estetiği said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.