Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Two Weeks

Say Whaaaat?????


How’d that happen already?

It’s almost like my mama just finished my birth story yesterday.

And here I am a whole two weeks old.


Well, I’ve been around long enough to know what I like and what I don’t.

Eating, sleeping, cuddling, eating some more and watching my sisters and brother are at the top of my like list.


Diaper changes, sponge baths, car rides and that little dog they call Jaxson are my least favorite things.


Although my mama says I’m a very good baby, I’m not shy about letting her know when I’m unhappy.

She usually responds the way I want so I don’t fuss for long.

Daddy says I’m spoiled already. Don’t believe him. I just like things my way.


I haven’t quite made it back to my birth weight, yet, but the doctor says that’s ok because my sisters and brother were always on the skinny side too.

My hair and my big blue eyes bring me and my mama lots of unsolicited attention when we go out.


She finds this rather amusing.

That gross stump thing finally came off my belly button. So today I’m taking my first tub bath. My mama keeps telling me I’ll love it. I hope she’s right.

Well, it’s time for me to chow.

Peace out!

10 comments:

LA Botchar said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Adorable. beautiful pics. And I SOOO wish I had that last onesie. Heck, I want tshirts in toddler sizes for my other two as well! LOL

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Awesome! She is quite expressive! And beautiful. I like this shirts.

Natalie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Awww she is so adorable! I hope my next one is a little girl...you make me miss cuddling with my little boy...he doesn't like to do that much anymore!

twinkietotmom said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Such a sweet baby girl! & I love her name...so feminine & pretty, perfect for a little lady!

Rach (DonutsMama) said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I seriously want that shirt for my daughter in all sizes up until she's 18!! Love it. And I love her head of hair!

Elena Wollborg said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

So precious! I love that last shirt "my mom doesn't want your advice" - that's awesome!

Shell said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh, she's such a cutie pie! I love the shirt about my mom doesn't want your advice! I should get that for my big boys! LOL

Love all her hair!

Emmy said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love that last shirt! And awesome recap, you will be so happy to have these.

Tatiana said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

OH MY GOSH! She is SO very beautiful! Love all that hair and those gorgeous eyes!
I feel like my little one was just born last week too, and now she's 7months old!!! Insane!

PS: I thank you for stopping by and for your sweet comment. Looking forward to reading more about ya :-)

Unknown said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

So much hair! I love that onesie. I was looking at it when I was at Target the other day.