Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Extended Family

Ahh...back to the grind.  I'm spending this week babysitting my niece and nephew since their regular babysitter is sick.  It has been a lot of fun!  And I'm not joking when I say that.  I've been at my sister's house and not mine which means I can ignore my own housework and focus on the kids.  They are so darn cute and we've had a blast enjoying the fall weather.  Trips to the park, picnic lunches, and snuggley movie time!

My motto for this week is slow and steady.  Although I am home less, I still have to accomplish my regular tasks.  However, since I'm not home as much, there is actually less to do.  Today my focus is on laudry while tomorrow will be on cleaning the bedrooms.

Wow, what an exciting life I live!  But these cute faces make it all worth while.




0 comments: