Thursday, January 21, 2010

New Beginnings?

The inevitable happened.  As of February 1st, I will be unemployed for the first time in my adult life.  I really have absolutely no idea what I'm going to do.  Here I am, 30, wife, mother of 3 and not one clue what I want to do with my life.  Recently I have been fantisizing about just not working.  Oh all the things I could accomplish.  I could spend time with my Eva Bean.  Cook meals...healthy ones at that.  Laundry and house cleaning at leisure instead of on the weekends.  Hang out with friends.  And maybe figure out just who I am and how I can use my talents.  Hell, maybe I'll even figure out what my talents are.

I know I need to be creative.  Just not sure where or how or when or really anything at this moment.  I'm still trying to figure out how we can financially make it without my income and Chris not working either.  He does have a promising interview tomorrow so now I am feverishly praying that he gets the job.  Then I could actually explore some other avenues instead of just doing what I have to to get by.

I have no idea what the future holds for me or my family and strangely it's the happiest I've been in a very, very long time.

0 comments: