Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Yes, Yes....we are all still alive and doing well!

My gosh....It's been awhile since I've posted anything. The past few weeks have been crazy busy. Between dance classes, recitals, softball, work, housework and vacation...I didn't even realize how much time had passed. We've crossed the half-way point of summer, and I finally feel like I've been able to enjoy some summer activities. The kids and I have been making a few appearances at the pool, and I actually got a decent tan going on. Last week, we loaded up the family for a small vacation/get-a-way. This week, I am back to work and back to a regular schedule. There is still a ton of stuff I hope to do this summer along with several birthdays to celebrate.

I have loads of pictures and stories to tell. Plus some really, really good news to share.

Stay tuned!

0 comments: