Friday, May 22, 2009

The Weekend

Once I get off work today and run all of the errands, we will be leaving for a weekend at Grandma Betty’s. I am looking forward to a restful weekend and some sunshine. The kids are excited to get out into the fresh country air, while I can’t wait to plop my lawn chair in the river, let the water run over me as I sip on a brewsky and soak up the rays. I just checked the weather for Long Lane and it looks warm but chance of thunderstorms. I’m sending all positive thoughts out to the universe to spare me the rain.
I absolutely love being there in the country. Chris and I have gone back and forth on moving to Long Lane. There are so many variables that go into such a decision. I’m sure we will be discussing this again in the next few days. If we are going to do it, we need to make the move by the end of summer so the kids can start at the beginning of the school year.

I really am torn. I mean, how do I move somewhere that only has DIAL-UP?!? Would the simple life be a good thing for our family?

This weekend is bound to bring on many topics, ideas and conversations. However, relaxation is at the top of my list.

Have a great Memorial Day Weekend! Thank a soldier. We wouldn’t have our tomorrows without the sacrifice of theirs.

0 comments: