Tuesday, August 29, 2006

The MOST Adorable Children EVER!

Aren't they just so precious?




Now that I got a night out without children, I can easily appreciate the beauty in each of them. Sometimes, I think I get too overwhelmed with the day to day tasks that I miss out on the innocence of their youth. It's always great to take a step back and reflect on my blessings. The night out with Chris let me do just that. It helped me appreciate everything in my life.

I am delighted now when Grace asks me question after question. Her perceptiveness and pure intelligence amaze me.

I can't help but smile when Alex lets out one his evil laughs. Even though, I know it means he just did something he knew he shouldn't have done but had SO much fun doing it. For example, pouring the entire contents of the Honey Nut Cheerios box in a path leading from the bottom of the stairs to the couch. Then walking back over them to crunch them into the freshly vacuumed carpet.

And Eva! As soon as she makes eye contact with anyone her face breaks into a humungous smile. She just melts my heart.

I love, love, LOVE these kids!

0 comments: