Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Back to School

Grace starts school today. She decide to celebrate this by getting up at five-thirty this morning. But, of course, she could not celebrate on her own. Her brother, sister and mama must partake in this event. YEAH! Why her dad was excluded from the festivities is beyond me. I'm sure she knows how he'd react to being woken up at the crack of dawn. She's brave. But not that brave. I'm excited for her to be starting first grade, though. We are all taking her to school for her first day. Chris thinks I'm nuts for adding two more children to the already rambunctious grade-schoolers. Maybe I am. But, it is a big day for her, and I want us all to be a part of it. I plan to take a jillion pictures and ward off the sneers of the parents who obviously don't love their children as much as we do because they didn't bring a camera with them. Or worse, aren't even there with their kids for their first day. Well, time to pry the kids away from Playhouse Disney and get ready to go. Don't want to be late!

0 comments: